Tuesday 24 February 2015

The Future of this Blog

So yesterday, I got this email from Blogger.

Dear Blogger User,

We're writing to tell you about an upcoming change to the Blogger Content Policy that may affect your account.

In the coming weeks, we'll no longer allow blogs that contain sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video. We'll still allow nudity presented in artistic, educational, documentary or scientific contexts, or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.

The new policy will take effect on 23 March 2015. After this policy comes into force, Google will restrict access to any blog identified as being in violation of our revised policy. No content will be deleted, but only blog authors and those with whom they have expressly shared the blog will be able to see the content that we've made private.

Our records indicate that your account may be affected by this policy change. Please refrain from creating new content that would violate this policy. We would also ask you to make any necessary changes to your existing blog to comply as soon as possible so that you won't experience any interruptions in service.


So what this means is that The Angelic One's Void is in jeopardy, as in content's going to most likely be removed. Nothing I can really do about it but if there are pics and fics on there you like, best be saving them before the 23rd. Anyone else with Blogger journals for Mature Works should take note of this.

So where does this lead the future for all my future "Too Hot for DA" uploads then? The answer is actually something I've been planning for a couple of months now, but because of this recent revelation I can finally start to roll it out.

Patreon Button Lime by prettypunkae

That's right, I have created a Patreon gallery. This will serve as a place for my more "Mature" works but also a place you find any of my works that I have done. As for the donation part yes, I will be offering pics and sketches you can only see as a donator. These include content that is Premium Content on DA and sketch and inked versions of Mature work that has never been uploaded on the blog, but also some pics you cannot find on Deviantart or the blog.

Here is the link to my page.
www.patreon.com/laprasking

At the moment, there is about 2 dozen images uploaded (3 Exclusive pics you will not find on DA and that includes a brand new Ashley sketch!) with many many more backlog uploads to come (I'm going to try and get all the blog content up there before next month.).

In regards to Deviantart, I will always be on this site as my main hub for my art, for as long as DA wants to keep me. The Patreon gallery is NOT a replacement for my creative activity it is more of a place for those that want a little extra from me, see my mature works, or wish to support me via donations. If anything, Patreon will be easy to view content then the blog ever was and hopefully easier to find and watch too. In the long run, hopefully this can be a good thing and maybe even better then the blog ever was.

So yeah, hope you will all enjoy the Patreon page and all my future works from here on out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment